SAPOA aims to be a nationally accepted and internationally recognised leading property association. SAPOA's mission is to be committed to actively and responsibly represent, protect and advance our members' commercial property interests within the property industry.
Aims & Objectives
SAPOA is committed to protecting the interests of the commercial and industrial property sectors, in terms of ownership, management and development.
Our objectives are based on the principles of the free enterprise system as the only workable economic system and the inalienability of property ownership, not only for its members but also for the future of South Africa, and its competitiveness in the world arena.
SAPOA'S AIMS AND OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Issue a clear position on matters relevant to the property industry where the interests of its members and the economy as a whole are impacted upon.
- Provide a source of information for members and government through the coalition, collection and dissemination of property data and statistics.
- Enable wider participation in the industry by historically disadvantaged members of the community to become involved as owners, developers, employees and managers in the property industry.
- Provide professionally designed education programmes.
- Whilst maintaining non-political bias, expand contacts with government at all levels to ensure our continued good relations and recognition as the authoritative voice of the commercial and industrial property industry.